Our specialist recruitment & retention services can help you find the people you need.
- Assist schools with discounted advertising in TES and ETEACH for all teaching posts.
- Free advertising on the LDBS website for all vacancies.
- Provide access to the LDBS pool of newly qualified primary and secondary teachers through both the LDBS SCITT and our national recruitment programme.
- Make available application forms, interview notes and interview panel recommendations for candidates in the NQT Pool.
- Liaise with candidates on behalf of the school.
- Inform schools of teachers (other than NQT's) who wish to work in LDBS schools.
- Assist with other recruitment needs including short and long term vacancies.
- Advise schools on QTS status for overseas trained teachers.
- Advise schools on sponsorship for non EU teachers.
A headteacher and an adviser interview all NQTs before they are admitted to the NQT pool. We work on your behalf to find the candidates who will match closely to your person specification. We forward application forms promptly and keep you informed of any changes.
Price for Recruitment and Retention Service: £350 per school (excluding VAT)